Timeline of En'quorra
- 3076 EL (Era of Light): Campaign begins.
- 3056 EL: Ermouth Chasm collapses.
- 3041 EL: Gnomes declared heretical.
- 3001 EL: The Ecumenopolis has been suffering from food and water shortages. The Orthodoxy orders the destruction of the Koburan Arcane Library, located in the Kelarnis district. This is generally considered to mark the end of the golden age of Elves and Men.
- 2121 EL: The current Speaker Emperor was chosen by the Lunar Council
- 1375 EL: Dwarven settlement of Rokestead is destroyed by an embargo by the Orthodoxy
- ~1000 EL: Ecumenopolis spans the light side of En’Quorra
- 900 EL: Golden Age of Elves and Men begins. Culture, art and worship bring peace to the people, food and other blessings are plentiful.
- 160 EL: Proxy of Zeraph established
- 0 EL: Orthodoxy of Dei declares its rule over En’Quorra and names its high priest as Speaker Emperor.
- 67 BEL (Before Era of Light): Light of Dei drive savages into the Shadowlands at the conclusion of the Dawn War.
- 1900 BEL: Civilized humanoid races unite in alliance against savages
- ~5000 BEL: Elves begin inhabiting the forest of Ur’dei, and begin worshipping Dei.
- Heretical texts claim the Apotheosis of Dei occurred at least one thousand years before this point.